There’s something about the fall that makes me start craving pumpkin flavored treats. These pumpkin cookies are SO easy to make and they are super yummy to taste. Make sure you use mini chocolate chips or it makes a big chocolate mess.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounces) box spice cake mix
- 1 (15 ounces) can pumpkin
- 1/2 bag (6 ounces) mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together canned pumpkin and spice cake mix.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Lightly spray cookie sheet with Pam.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375°F for 7-10 minutes until bottoms are golden brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes then transfer to cooling rack until fully cooled.
- Store in airtight container.