I’m always searching for fun new recipes to try with my family. Generally finger foods are always a huge hit with the kiddos and I had saw a picture for bacon wrapped chicken that looked super yummy. My garden is producing like crazy and I had a ton of Jalepeno peppers so I decided to add a twist on the bacon wrapped chicken and stuff it with cream cheese and jalepenos! These turned out absolutely amazing and I was told by everyone to make them again!
To get started you will need to cut your chicken breasts in half then pound them until they are flat. I always put my chicken in a ziplock bag before pounding it out so all the pieces and juices stay in the bag. Makes clean up so much easier!
After they are flattened spread some cream cheese on them and the sprinkle on some chopped up jalepenos. Be careful when you chop up your fresh jalepenos they tend to stick to your hand and if you accidently wipe your eye you will be in for instant burning!
Roll up the chicken then wrap it with bacon and secure it with a tooth pick. Throw them on the grill for about 20 min and …
Hello Beautiful! These were SO yummy! I made some for the kiddos without jalepenos and they were a huge hit for the entire family!
- 8 chicken chicken breasts
- 6 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 16 slices bacon
- Slice your chicken breasts in half length wise. Put the chicken in a ziplock bag and flatten. Spoon about a teaspoon of cream cheese onto the chicken. Sprinkle a bit of the chopped up Jalepeno onto the cream cheese. Roll the chicken up around the cream cheese mixture. Wrap bacon around each roll and secure with a toothpick.
- Grill or bake (400 degrees) until bacon is brown and cripsy and chicken is thouroughly cooked. About 20 min for grilling and 40 minutes for baking.