Bacon Wrapped Creamy Jalapeno Chicken

I’m always searching for fun new recipes to try with my family. Generally finger foods are always a huge hit with the kiddos and I had saw a picture for bacon wrapped chicken that looked super yummy. My garden is producing like crazy and I had a ton of Jalepeno peppers so I decided to add a twist on the bacon wrapped chicken and stuff it with cream cheese and jalepenos! These turned out absolutely amazing and I was told by everyone to make them again!

To get started you will need to cut your chicken breasts in half then pound them until they are flat. I always put my chicken in a ziplock bag before pounding it out so all the pieces and juices stay in the bag. Makes clean up so much easier!

After they are flattened spread some cream cheese on them and the sprinkle on some chopped up jalepenos. Be careful when you chop up your fresh jalepenos they tend to stick to your hand and if you accidently wipe your eye you will be in for instant burning!

Roll up the chicken then wrap it with bacon and secure it with a tooth pick. Throw them on the grill for about 20 min and …

Hello Beautiful! These were SO yummy! I made some for the kiddos without jalepenos and they were a huge hit for the entire family!

Bacon Wrapped Creamy Jalapeno Chicken

Prep Time: 20 minutes

Cook Time: 20 minutes

Total Time: 40 minutes

16 pieces

Bacon Wrapped Creamy Jalapeno Chicken

Ingredients

• 8 chicken chicken breasts
  • 6 ounces softened cream cheese
  • 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
  • 16 slices bacon

Instructions

1. Slice your chicken breasts in half length wise. Put the chicken in a ziplock bag and flatten. Spoon about a teaspoon of cream cheese onto the chicken. Sprinkle a bit of the chopped up Jalepeno onto the cream cheese. Roll the chicken up around the cream cheese mixture. Wrap bacon around each roll and secure with a toothpick.
  2. Grill or bake (400 degrees) until bacon is brown and cripsy and chicken is thouroughly cooked. About 20 min for grilling and 40 minutes for baking.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin

Comments

1. Rebecca Parsons says:

I just read the recipe off to my hubby and he said mmmmm. I am making it for him soon.

2. Brittany says:

Tried these last night. Exceptional!! On the Greatest Meat Concoction list! I recommend using thick cut bacon and cook on grill. I had no problems at all!!

3. Janet W. says:

This looks absolutely delicious! I love anything wrapped in bacon!! Making my mouth water!

4. OMG ! I love the way these look, Delicious.
    Thanks for sharing. I am definitely going to make this one.
    Carol L

5. OMG, these look delicious. Can’t wait to try them.

6. Dianna Thomas says:

I will be making these for our Christmas Eve Snack night dinner party they really look good

7. Crystal Gibson says:

My Goodness!!! Hubby would absolutely LOVE these! Ill have to make them when he comes home next time!

8. I would love these, but they would sadly drive away my vegetarian friends. This looks fantastic!
    ATasteOfMadness recently posted..Rye Apple Pancakes

9. kelly willis says:

youhave some wonderful ideas and they all sound so yummy

10. Sandy VanHoey says:

I made these and they were fabulous. Everyone here loved them.

11. Bakeca Incontri Ravenna says:

These are amazing! I can’t wait to try this recipe!

12. Did somebody say BACON! These look awesome. These would also make a nice appetizers by just cutting up the chicken into pieces before baking and serving with toothpicks and a variety of dips.

13. Looks so yummy! I am going to try this recipe!

14. Mike W Davis says:

Gosh this sounds like something we would enjoy– thanks

15. These look so amazing! Yum!
    Henrietta recently posted..A very delicious Banana Bread recipe

16. Oh my, this looks mouth-watering. I HAVE to try this because it seems so simple and I love the ingredients. Pinned it for later.

17. I’m totally going to make these! You should put the recipe on Pinterest!

18. This sounds and looks so yummy!

19. Make this for me and send it to my house. K thanks.
    Christa @ Little BGCG recently posted..Nutella Stuffed Muffins Featuring Nectresse

20. Sandy VanHoey says:

I HAVE to do this one…oh my! I love just the jalapeno poppers with the cream cheese. This looks amazing!

21. These look delicious. Good tip on putting the chicken in a bag before tenderizing.
    Nicole Robinson @TheBookWormMama recently posted..Pop Quiz: Could You Parent a Superstar?

22. These sound really good, especially since they are wrapped in bacon.
    Stefani recently posted..Disney’s The Odd Life Of Timothy Green Review + Movie Trailer

23. Yummy yum yum!! These look delicious and you really need to incorporate some sort of smelling food feature on your blog, lol.

• Now wouldn’t that be awesome!?

• You betcha, lol. I’m going to try these this weekend but I can’t get fresh jalenpenos in this little town so I’m going to use some of the pickled ones from the jar and maybe just rinse them off first.

• I made these and they were so yummy! I used chives for my daughter’s and the pickled jalepenos for the adults. I also tried some with just herbs instead of the peppers and they were really good too (although my daughter did care for them but she’s not really crazy about herbs to begin with). Definitely a go-to recipe for crowds because they were gone within minutes! Thanks ;)