I LOVE Lemon Loaf, it’s seriously my favorite dessert so for the Minnie Mouse Birthday Party we decided to make Le-Minnie Cupcakes! Like the Red Velvet Cupcakes we used mini oreos for the ears and made the red bows out of a chocolate mold. If you try these let us know how you like them!
- Lemon (Loaf) Cupcakes:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3.4 oz instant lemon pudding mix
- ½ C olive oil
- 4 Large eggs
- ½ C milk
- 1 C sour cream
- 6 Tablespoons lemon juice (I freshly squeezed about 4 lemons)
- 3 C powdered sugar
- 4-5 Tablespoons lemon juice (I squeezed about 3 lemons for that)
- Mix together in a bowl with a fork until mixed well. Then drizzle onto loaf or cupcakes. Let set about 30 minutes to allow the icing to firm up. Enjoy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients in mixing bowl and mix for about 3 minutes.
- *If you want to make a loaf with them, generously spray 2 bread pans with cooking spray. Place mixture into 2 bread pans and bake 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before removing from pan. *
- If you want cupcakes like we did, we placed mixture in cupcake tin with liners and filled about 2/3 full. Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes or loafs cool completely before icing.