Are you looking for a hot new innovative gift to give your little ones this year for the Holidays? Look no further than the new InnoTab3S! We were sent the brand new VTech InnoTab 3S for review and surprisingly my 5 year old loves it!
The InnoTab3S has taken things up a knotch and brought to life text messaging for kids with Kid Connect! We couldn’t be more excited about this new app which will help my family communicate better! *You do need to download the kid connect app to your smartphone/iphone or tablet.*
· VTech Kid Connect is a unique, ground-breaking family communication app for the InnoTab 3S that brings families together and helps parents stay connected to their kids when apart – anytime, anywhere!
· With secure and easy-to-use tablet-to-mobile communication, parents and children can exchange voice and text messages, pictures, drawings and stickers in real time!
· Kids can send messages to their parents’ smartphones and tablets, all from the kid-safe, kid-friendly InnoTab 3S.
· In return, parents can send messages back to their child’s InnoTab 3S, opening up an interactive dialogue.
· Plus, kids can stay connected to their friends and siblings by exchanging messages safely between two InnoTab 3S tablets anywhere in the world (with Wi-Fi), regardless of how far apart they are.
As a tech loving mom I tend to gear us up with all of the latest and greatest devices. I learned awhile back that these tablet type devices for kids end up being a big waste of money because my littles would rather play my iPad than their own device. I thought the new InnoTab3S would be like all the other kiddy tablets that my children couldn’t care less about but boy was I wrong! My 5 year old absolutely loves the Kid Connect feature and thinks it is SO cool that he can text back and forth with mom. Just look at his face!
I also love texting my sweet boy and being able to connect with him while he’s away or even just in the next room. In fact he just text me that he’s hungry and would like me to go make him eggs. Since he’s only 5 he appreciates that he can voice text me instead of trying to write messages. Of course he also loves sending me pictures of his goofy faces!
The InnoTab 3S comes with a one year subscription of Basic Kid Connect, which allows kids and parents to send text messages and stickers. In addition, the Premium Kid Connect app offers enhanced features that allow kids and parents to send not only text messages and stickers, but voice messages, photos and drawings to each other. For the first two weeks after registration of the InnoTab 3S, a Deluxe Apps package with Premium Kid Connect is available for $14.99. The package also includes Movie Maker (a $7.99 value), a fun and exciting stop-motion animation app that lets kids become movie directors. Once the two week promotional period is over, Premium Kid Connect can be purchased separately for $14.99.
The only problem we have with the InnoTab3S is that my 3 year old doesn’t want anything to do with mommys iPad or the InnoTab2S all she wants is the InnoTab3S now!
Connect with VTech on: VTech website, Kid Connect, VTech Twitter and VTech Facebook.
You can purchase the VTech InnoTab 3S
on Amazon for $99 the InnoTab 3S will be available for $79.99 for the holiday season!
TWO lucky MSM readers will win their very own VTech InnoTab3S!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*We were sent product and/or gift cards for this post. All thoughts expressed are 100% my own. Affiliate links may be used.*